Sunday, July 17, 2011

What kind of lawyer should I seek under the following situation?

What kind of lawyer should I seek under the following situation? in year 2008, I’ve invested around 100k into my friend business, however during that time, i was working in oversee, not able to take care the business, therefore I've asked my ex-gf to handle for me. Initially we have a verbal agreement, the business is belong to me, she only take care on behalf of me and she take salary and some profit share. Since the business roll out, I start ask her around the company performance, she refuse to disclose to me, and keep on giving me excuses and I need to obtain P&L from my friend (the other partner). Lately we had separated, and now she claimed that the business belong to her and the business it’s a gift. I’ve no right to take back. The company registration and bank account is under her name. Any expertise advise?

No comments:

Post a Comment