Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you think he likes me? i dont knkow what to do! please help?

Ok so last year i kinda liked this guy (we will name him joe) joe. In the very begining of this year, i still did but then i met his best friend and i was absolutley in love with him. (lets name the friend bob) i really thought bob liked me... i really did. Then i found out he liked a different girl and i didnt do anything about it. a month later he asked her out. That made me really sad and i couldnt take seeing them together. After a couple months im mostly over bob and i like joe again. Now, dejavu, i find out he likes a different girl... he didnt ask her out yet and he is really nice to me (he talks to me, tried to video tape me once, sits next to me in band even though his seat is on the other side of the room, and his frined wrote on a paper i had "joe likes you" and he looked embarred) and now idk what to do. What just happed is going to happen again and im gonna regret not doing anything about it like last time. Im really shy aroud the ppl i like but in general very outgoing. I cant tell him but i have to do something! please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment