Monday, July 18, 2011

Aw man, my crush this I don't like him :(?

I knew he liked me, he used to call me in school, JUST to say Hi or smile :) And the other day he figured out I liked him, because my brothers told him.. Then after that, in class he told his friend about he, saying that he likes me... His friend came up to my like "You like Jose right, yes you know you do". And I was embarred so I said "No".. And then a while later I hear them talking behind me, and I hear his friend say outloud, "Why you want her to like you!!?"... and my crush did a nervous giggle like "hehe".. NOW the passed 3 days, he started to TRY to ignore me :(.. I wonder if he's mad or something.. anyways I know he still likes me.. MAYBE. And I want to hug him so bad! :( Why is he acting like this?? BTW we never went out, we met just 3 months ago, and we have SO MUCH history between us :) But now he think I don't like him.. I MESSED UP EVERYTHING! >.< I feel like crying :(

No comments:

Post a Comment