Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this right?

ok last night i went to the store with my aunt(my grandmas sister).we were at the register and me and her got into an arguement.i took money for mysister so i can play and wile i did my aunt got the loly pops i was going to buy out of the basket.she left the cookies she was buying in the basket.i took the loly pops out of her hand and she started to get mad.she kept on saying stuff to me and i just ignored her.then i was going to tell her something back and she said shut up.as a reaction i told her to shut up.wen we got back home she started to cry wile my grandma was yelling at me.she said i needed to respect her.and that i embarred her at the store cuz people were there and looking at (no 1 was looking).i told them i shouldnt have to respect her if she didnt respect me. i got yelled at more.my grandma made me apoligize to her. is it right for my aunt and grandma to yell at me for telling her that wen she was yelling and told me that?

No comments:

Post a Comment