Sunday, July 17, 2011

I got busted by my neighbor tonight?

Me and my lo had a busy day today. We left this morning at 10:30. to go to the library then the mall, we had to stop and get flowers for her dads grave for tomorrow and then to Walmart to do the grocery shopping. When we got home we were tired and hungry. So I made tacos for dinner. While we were eating my neighbor Juanita came over.(she is a health nut) She made a remark about me giving my lo tacos and then notice that my lo was watching sponge bob from the table. And said "while I am at it. While don't I just pour grease down her throat and suck her brain out." I told her we were busy today and there was nothing wrong with what I was giving her. She didn't agree with me vocally. So I asked her to leave while we finished eating. I think she got mad. Do you think I may of just ruined a friendship? I asked her to leave because off her remark about how I should care more about my daughters intake of food since she is sick and gets treatments. I don't think I should treat her different any more than I have to. I am I wrong? Was she right? We don't do this ever night. Just once or so a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment