Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need a little advice on the Military, part two?

One thing you could do is go to your local bookstore and get an ASVAB study guide. I have the mcgraw-hill version and in it it's got a summarized list of all the possible jobs in the military and which branch offers them. It's also got 3 practice tests and it claims to have all the knowledge you will need for the ASVAB. I've found it very helpful! It seems to me that, although being away from your family during training and all that might make it easier initially, but might have bad repercussions emotionally later on. Especially if you're close to your family. Of course you'll have to go where ever they send you, but don't balk at the idea of being close to your family. In my opinion it would be better to have them around than to not. But either way you're serving your country and bettering yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment