Friday, July 15, 2011

Breakout because of Mac cosmetics?

So last Sunday I went to Mac and bought the 'Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus foundation' and when the lady at the counter tried it on my face it looked amazing and flawless so I bought it. The next day I uses it and most of the problems started on the left side of my face I got a bump on my cheek like an inch and a half away from my nose and I got a bunch of blackheads and bumps on my cheek as well. I used with the Mac powder the revlon colorstay as always and never broke out with and I use brushes not even sponges. And it also left my skin cakey looking at which at first it didnt.And I really wanted to buy the Mac concealer with SPF, the Mac fix plus finishing spray, and the Mac studio fix bronzer but now I don't know. Did anyone else break out with it as well? Or what Mac powder doesn't break you out? I was also thinking if maybe I broke out with it since I used it with foundation since it is a foundation on it's own so could that be it?

No comments:

Post a Comment