Monday, July 18, 2011

I dont know weather i like this boy or not?

I feel embarred when i look kinda messy and dont want him to see me and when he has girlfriends it really annoys me and i kinda feel gelous i think But before he asked me out and i said no because he really likes kissing and i havent had my first kiss before but i kinda think about him all the time but i turned him down when he wanted to kiss me i felt sick People say he is not the best looking in the world but i think he looks ok he has billions of girlfriends but not at the same time ,his relationships dont seem to last i dont know if he finishes them or they finish him i hate seeing him with his girlfriends and kinda feel embaressed when i have to tlk to him when his girlfriends are there he lives next door to my dad and i am best friends with his sister i am 13 years old do i fancie him or not is it just my hormoins This has been going on since april Help me plz

No comments:

Post a Comment