Monday, July 18, 2011

I got hit by a car today and lived should i tell my parents?

hey it was like any normal day school finished and i was walking home with my mate when the sun got in my eyes and loads of school people were behind me and the sun got in my eyes and my mate was on the right of me and WACKKK i did'nt fall over or anything i was like lieing on the bonet of the car and i saw the people inside it and they were about 20-21 and they were laughing and everyone else was laughing i got really embarrased and i was in shock and i walked down the hill trying to act normal and when i got home my leg was killing me and my family were all like whats wrong with you and all that and my mum asked me whatswrong but i am too scared t tell her what happened i feel quite embarred what should i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment