Friday, July 15, 2011

2nd Interview - no response: what to do?

So I had 2 interviews for a great job. After interview #2 they said they'd notify everyone by the end of LAST week either way, if we got the job or not. Well, I got nothing -- no call, etc etc. So this week on Tuesday I called, left a message, and sent a followup email to the person who I'd report to since she was in all of my interviews and there is no particular HR contact. I just restated my interest and asked whether a decision was made. Again, no response. An insider told me that the HR person (who we think would be overseeing this) is out on vacation right now. So, do you think I still have a chance? They seemed to like me a lot and I am perfectly qualified for the job and seem to have the personality they were looking for. Why don't they get back to us when we are expected to be so perfect every step of the application-interview-thank you letter-way ??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment