Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do i have to directly apply to the university of Guadalajara so that i can attend the all four years ?

I want to attend to a collage in mexico called universidad de guadalajara and I been doing some research to see if I have to apply directly so that I can attend it all four years until i finish my studies or if theres a program that allows me to do the same thing . The thing is that i want to go to mexico and do my studies over there because its cheaper and this is a really good school . I need help to see what it is that i have to do to attend this school . I speak and write spanish really good since i was raised in a hispanic culture . ill appreciate it if theres anyone who has just applied directly to a school oversees or to mexico if they gave me some tips on how they did it . thanks everyone and hopefully you can help meeee because i really need help !

No comments:

Post a Comment